MedPeds wins national health award for its use of Information Technologies to improve patient care. Read about it here.
- Mon - Thu
- 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Mon - Thu hours are extended until 7:00 PM for Urgent Care only.
- Sat hours are for urgent care only. We may close early if not needed.
- Evenings after 6:00 PM and Saturdays we may close early if there are no remaining appointments or for staff training.
- If you need to pick up forms or other non-appointment reasons, we suggest you call by 4:00 PM Mon - Fri or by 10:00 AM on Saturday to be sure someone will be here.
- Mon - Thu
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- 7:45 AM - 10:00 AM
- Saturday hours are by appointment only and are intended for urgent issues. We may close prior to noon if appointments are completed.
- Our advice nurse is not available on weekends, however we do have an on-call physician available for emergencies.
- Mon - Thu
- 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Patients whose insurance requires that their blood be drawn by LabCorp may do so in our office building at the LabCorp office on the basement level. No appointment is necessary.
If planning to arrive after 5:00 PM, please call that day to make sure the lab tech will be until 6:30 PM. We occasionally will close early.
An Important Message Regarding Vaccinations
We take our responsibility for your child’s health and the health of our staff, patients, and community very seriously and we require our patients have basic childhood immunizations to keep everyone safe. Unless a child is at high risk for serious complications from vaccines, MedPeds recommends all children be fully immunized according to CDC recommendations.
We recognize that some parents may wish for their child not to receive vaccines or to receive them on an alternate schedule. Please discuss any proposed alternative schedule with your child’s provider at the next well child visit. To ensure the safety of our elderly and immuno-compromised patients, our staff, and community, your child must receive at least the following minimum vaccines by age 2 for the family to remain patients of the practice:
- 3 DTaP
- 1 MMR
- 1 Varicella
If you have already decided not to vaccinate your child, or if you cannot agree to an alternate schedule that includes these minimum vaccines by age 2, MedPeds will not be able to be your family’s medical office and we ask that you find another primary care provider for your family.
Medicare, MedPeds and You
Working together to improve your health!
Important Message for Howard County Residents
Attention Howard County Residents: Howard County Residents who have had two or more hospitalizations during the past year, and have two or more chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, asthma, etc... you are now eligible to receive additional services free of charge from Howard County. To get into the program, you must be referred by your medical provider. This is an extraordinary benefit of services that is not available to residents of other counties. If you are a Howard County resident and think you may qualify for these free services, or if you just want more information, please call us at 301-498-8880.